Sunday, January 2, 2011

Review of 2010

It has been a year since my wife gave birth to a strong and intelligent son "Alonso Marcus" - in which by the way he's actually my replica.. take a look




Autocross and Slalom for Kookie Ramirez:
Back then Kookie was trying to fight his cancer and was trying to help Kookie raise some money for the therapy.






and my rusting driving ability showing off... hahaha...



it was just a minor scratch, no effect on the underbody. (lucky!).. and now the timed lap! (tada!!!)



Decommissioning
1. SIR dubbed as "The Last Lap"
Attendance are as usual



Could'nt find any videos from this escapade.. sorry!...
but in a nut shell, there was
night slalom - most of the track were pitch black, and it ended 2 am. :)
wheel to wheel race with your buddies on wet track! I've spun Tammy more than twice! hehehe...
RWYB - Nothing unusual happened. Its race as usual.

2. Tammy

Yep... It's time... I felt its the right time to decommission Tammy from racing. She has been unreliable on track, but on daily drives she doesn't even have any issues. No blown engine yet as we speak... hehehe.. but she will stay within my arms reach... Tammy has a new master (Jimbo, my brother)... see you around Tammy! Thanks for all the good times! I still love you even if i think about the bad situations you've given me.. :))


Tipidracing has a new face - Roxy


Thats it for now... next blog will be about Roxy's steps on how to become race ready.
Meet Roxy before the change:





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment