Saturday, April 18, 2009

2007 National Slalom Racing Compilation

I started out as a newbie, my first race was at Festival Mall Alabang. It was the first time i met, Joel De Guzman (BLU111) and Ferdinand Costales JR. (IPISJR) both from MMPH (MyMitsuPh) www.mymitsuph.com. They taught me how to do 180 and 360.

Videos to check what it looks like:




I was winning the newbie category. and tried playing on other category as well, Front wheel stock and Front wheel stock novice.























You can visit www.racemotorsports.com for updates.

Embedded is a video created by IPISJR for me. Thanks JR!



Unfortunately I did'nt win the Over all newbies due to a rule of "minimum of 9 legs ran". I just ran 8 legs. :( My cummulative points was a sure winner. the 2nd placer was way off in terms of point, the only thing is that i need 1 leg more. aw.... heartbreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment