Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Beginning

I bought a 1993 Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi. It took me 3 months to find this car. I wasnt really strict about picking a second hand car. :P These are just a few of the criteria i used:

1. No Major crashes - you need to have an experienced eye to know this. If you are not.. they'd just toy you around
2. Paint is clean - meaning OEM paint or dealer has the one who painted it at the least
3. All lights working - it means wiring has not been tapped. check wiring which is hidden also
4. No leaks - power steering, engine, A/C, tranny.
5. Car should be bone stock - i want to start from zero

I bought it last 2006

This is the new beginning of Tammy which was once a coding car...
cheers!

1ncr3d1jax's 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer

(Actually, I cant find a pic which Tammy still has the stock headlight, stock corner and cheek light) the pic i posted already has some few mods on it...

2 comments: