Tuesday, June 9, 2009

RWYB 2nd Round postponed!

RWYB 2nd round was supposedly ran last June 7th but due to bad weather incoming that week, it was postponed to a later date. July 19th i think...

Lucky me, cause Tammy was not ready for that weekend. hehehe...

Anyways, there was a race for 7th of June, its the 5th leg of Slalom Racing held at Robinsons Santa Rosa, since RWYB was postponed the group joined the Slalom in Santa Rosa...

Tammy never ran, I borrowed phat_tricks 1.3 Car just to scratch my itch for speed... its soothing but definitely not quenching. :P



Right now, i'm still looking for Tammy's random stalling... but now i do have some suspects already.. will be fixing within this week. Hope my suspects are the culprits!

3 comments:

  1. I have 3 suspects:
    1. coilpack
    2. igniter
    3. cam position sensor

    ruled out:
    1. fuel pump
    2. ecu

    Tammy's giving me a hard time

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... hindi naman dahil mabagal ung oto mo... kasi isang bese lang ako tumakbo.. unlike dati.. 2 o 3 class sinasalihan ko... hehehe

    ReplyDelete